2010年8月16日 星期一

[Monterey Park] [Chinese Cuisine] Dean Sin World 姊妹點心世界

Dean Sin World

306 N Garfield Ave #2
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 571-0636




This place is definitely a hole in a wall type of business. Cheap price, decent service (if you can speak Chinese fluently) and the food are fresh and good. Their Xiao Long Bao is a must have. Their meat is actually better quality meat and they are the main distributor to many restaurants that serve XLB nearby, but other places charges you more money for stuff thats coming out of the same kitchen.

Their postickers are good too. Nice, juicy filling and crispy exterior. I am not a pot sticker lover myself but this place wins me over.

Complimentary peanuts with seaweeds for dine in customers.

I noticed many customers come in to inquire about their Buns (steamed vegetable buns) but they were sold out when we were there. I guess it is a must try next time when I am here?

Cash Only, and you know why ;)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails