2010年8月18日 星期三

[Gardena] [Japanese Cuisine] Umemura Restaurant - 手工自製拉麵店

Umemura Restaurant

1724 W Redondo Beach Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 217-0970


- I like it when my ramen broth is HOT
- I like it when my ramen soup is thick but not porky in taste
- I like it when they make their own ramen noodle
- I like the fast and friendly service
- I like it when the price:quality ratio is good.
- Big Portion too! Enough for a guy
- Their miso ramen is really good. Full of white miso flavor in my mouth and NOT GREASY.

Enough being said. I feel this place is a good place to have lunch at. Ample parking , many options to choose from, consistent in quality.

I agree that there isn't much that really stand out from the other ramen joints nearby, but the food is still above average.

I also ordered their fried rice and their Gyoza. Their gyoza is pretty good too and fried rice...makes me hungry when I am writing this.

minus one star for chashu pork slice in their ramen. Its not juicy / tender enough.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails