2010年8月14日 星期六

[Alhambra] [Chinese Cuisine] Luscious Dumpling - 潤豐元餃子店

Luscious Dumplings

704 W Las Tunas Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626) 282-8695


Inexpensive quality Chinese meal. Specialized in dumplings and noodles.

This is one of the few places where foreigners can order with confidence since the staffs there are all second (or third) generation Chinese. So they will explain your inquiries. However, as others mention, their menu is simple (and short) and the foods do run out fast. Their famous Steamed Soup dumplings were gone when I arrived. They suggest to come before 5:30pm on weekdays, perhaps even earlier on weekends.

They have combo where you can select any noodles, plus choice of dumplings. My favorite is the pork, shrimp and chive dumplings. Its very fresh and juicy. Thats how I like my dumplings to be make. Their pan friend dumplings are great too, its very very juicy which beats other restaurants hands down.

Everything is good here, but it lacks of an wow factor. I wish they have a dish that can make me said "WOW , its mind blowing good!!! " However, for the price and the quality that they presented, I still recommend this place.

Cash Only, just like most Chinese shops in the area (and you know whats up ;).





沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails