2010年8月20日 星期五

[Alta Dana] [Desserts] Bulgarini Gelato

Bulgarini Gelato

749 E Altadena Dr
Altadena, CA 91001
(626) 791-6174

You can tell they use very high quality ingredients. It's a bit of driving for me (Since I live in OC)..However its worth the drive.

The staffs were very nice, they let us sampled most of the flavors so I know what I really want (seriously, their flavors are more unique than your typical strawberry chocolate vanilla).

I picked pistachio, yellow peach and goat milk. They were very delicious. However my favorite is the yellow peach. They have tiny chunks of peaches in there and the slight tangy flavor with the nature sweetness of peach is the highlight of the gelato. Pistachio is much better than other gelato's pistachio. Seriously not many stores in LA can come close to their pistachio gelato.

They also offers espresso, made to order. I was surprised that their gelato charged by flavors , not by scoops. So, some costs more , some are less. Its still worth it. Their scoop is alot smaller than other store's Gelato but I can total tolerate since Quality is over Quantity to me :)

They have Gelato truck at Yamashiro Restaurant every Thursday. Check their website for latest offerings.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails