2010年7月8日 星期四

[San Francisco] [Seafood] Swan Oyster Depot

Swan Oyster Depot
1517 Polk St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 673-1101

Went to this place again in March, again in June.

I went way too late in March (around 4pm) and the shop already closed its dine-in line so my only choices was to go and my favorite blue point oysters were sold out :( I think it does taste better when you dine in (maybe I am biased).

However, I went in very early in June...wait about an hour..finally had my oysters.

I only go by myself so I can only have so much

1) 1 dozen of oysters (6 blue points, 2 local miyagi, 2 east coast miyagi, and 2 Kumamoto oysters). 1 cherry stone clam.
2) 1 Crab salad with louie dressing.
3) Sourdough bread from boudin bakery.

I have to say...Swan has not let me down once. All the foods were fresh and delicious. The texture of their oysters are the best I have ever had. Mouthful of flavors. Friendly servers too. Felt like you are eating at your neighborhood restaurant.

Cash Only, However :P

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails