2010年7月8日 星期四

[Key West] [Cuban Cuisine] El Siboney Restaurant

El Siboney Restaurant
900 Catherine St
Key West, FL 33040
(305) 296-4184


This is my first try with cuban food. Ordered the famous Seafood Paella for two. Called ahead so it did not take very long for our food to come out.
The server brought some cuban bread immediately which was hot and delicious.

My immediate thought: OH MY GOD. ITS HUGE!!! It got chunks of Lobster tail, shrimps, squid, beef, chicken and lots vegetables. It tastes pretty good but since I am not familiar with the food I have no comparison. It was big enough to feed the family of four. However, both me & my friends believe that it will be better without beef and chicken. If its seafood only, it will be even better.

The fried banana is really good. I thought it would be sweet but it actually turned out to be quite interesting taste. Would not hesitate to recommend this place to others when visiting Key West.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails