2010年7月8日 星期四

[Oakland] [Chinese Cuisine] Vien Huong Restaurant

Vien Huong Restaurant

712 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94607
(510) 465-5938






This place brings back so much of my childhood memories. I have been coming to this place since age of 9. I have seem their servers aged (So Am I, sniff sniff). However, the taste of the broth has never changed. I actually go to Oakland every time when I visited bay area just to get my crave for the chow chou rice noodle. I wonder when LA can make food like this?

for the Chow Chou rice noodle:
Broth - clear, not greasy, full of flavor
Rice noodle - not sticky/powdery, very fresh unlike other Vendors that leaves their rice noodle for days.
Ingredients - pork , pork liver, shrimp, fish balls, meat ball, ground pork, marinated pork, bean sprouts and more. Its pretty loaded for the price that you are paying

I will also get their lemonade and fried fish cake.

Sure is nothing fancy but I like the taste of this place so much I could be careless. Plus the price is not that expensive but the only downside is that they close by 6pm.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails