2010年7月12日 星期一

[Los Angeles] [Asian Fusion] WP 24 Restaurant

WP24

900 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 743-8800

The Lounge here can be one of the best hidden spot in Downtown LA.

Its very tastefully designed, dim light, with views of LA Skyline. Although I have to admit that the view in the actual restaurant has more of the WOW factor in there (Speaking of the views and the design).

The service is very good. Professional, friendly and courteous. Just as what you would expect from Ritz Carlton Hotels (this is part of Wolfgang Puck chain but inside Ritz Carlton @ LA Live).

The drink price is not as steep as I would expect, its actually very "fair" for a place at this caliber. Most importantly, its very good! We all enjoyed the signature cocktails and their classic Mojito. It may not be one of the best on my list, but its certainly good!

The dessert that I received for my birthday was beautifully presented and its very creative nevertheless. Asian fusion penna cotta. Worth a try next time if you are here.

Good atmosphere, good drinks, good view and good friends. oh boy, I had such a good time there for my birthday :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails