2010年6月7日 星期一

[Los Angeles] [American Cuisine] Eva Restaurant

Eva Restaurant

7458 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 634-0700

Solid 5* Luncheon Experience.

The ingredients that they used are definitely fresh and tasty. I love this place from the moment that I stepped in. Very cozy and they divided into indoor & outdoor portion. We picked outdoor portion since it was perfect weather.

The lunch meal consists of Appetizer, Entree, and Dessert of your choice.

I picked Cherry Salad, Linguine with Clams, and Berries. Cherry salad used fresh, ripen Bing cherries and the salad itself used vinaigrette dressing which is also very refreshing. Like others mentioned, the Linguine w/ Clam (they used udon instead of typical linguine pasta) is off the chart. Pretty mind blowing experience. I was surprised this dish can be THIS good. Perfect balance between the udon, the sauce, and the clam (esp the green leaves in the pasta sauce...I wonder if its shiso?) so good! Berries n Cream is fresh too but nothing to write home about.

My friend had Asparagus, which is very good with the olive oil (served warm). Albacore is also an excellent choice, and the cheese plate for dessert.

Its definitely beyond my expectation and I was very pleased to dine in here. I will definitely return to try their famous Sunday Supper Menu!

For more pictures and detailed review in Chinese, Please Visit (http://travelsmart8.blogspot.com/2010/06/eva-restaurant-west-hollywood-ca.html)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails